Phytomedicine - May Issue
Click here to access the May issue of Phytomedicine which includes articles such as:
A randomized controlled trial to assess the safety and efficacy of silymarin on symptoms, signs and biomarkers of acute hepatitis
Pages 391-400
Samer S. El-Kamary, Michelle D. Shardell, Mohamed Abdel-Hamid, Soheir Ismail, Mohamed El-Ateek, Mohamed Metwally, Nabiel Mikhail, Mohamed Hashem, Amr Mousa, Amr Aboul-Fotouh, Mohamed El-Kassas, Gamal Esmat, G. Thomas Strickland
Pages 391-400
Samer S. El-Kamary, Michelle D. Shardell, Mohamed Abdel-Hamid, Soheir Ismail, Mohamed El-Ateek, Mohamed Metwally, Nabiel Mikhail, Mohamed Hashem, Amr Mousa, Amr Aboul-Fotouh, Mohamed El-Kassas, Gamal Esmat, G. Thomas Strickland
Serum sialic acid changes in non-insulin-dependant diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) patients following bitter melon (Momordica charantia) and rosiglitazone (Avandia) treatment
Pages 401-405
Inayat-ur-Rahman, Salman Akbar Malik, Mohammad Bashir, Roohullh Khan, Mohammad Iqbal
Pages 401-405
Inayat-ur-Rahman, Salman Akbar Malik, Mohammad Bashir, Roohullh Khan, Mohammad Iqbal
Hypoglycemic activity of a novel anthocyanin-rich formulation from lowbush blueberry, Vaccinium angustifolium Aiton
Pages 406-415
Mary H. Grace, David M. Ribnicky, Peter Kuhn, Alexander Poulev, Sithes Logendra, Gad G. Yousef, Ilya Raskin, Mary Ann Lila
Pages 406-415
Mary H. Grace, David M. Ribnicky, Peter Kuhn, Alexander Poulev, Sithes Logendra, Gad G. Yousef, Ilya Raskin, Mary Ann Lila
Cardiovascular effects in vitro of aqueous extract of wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca, L.) leaves
Pages 462-469
I. Mudnic, D. Modun, I. Brizic, J. Vukovic, I. Generalic, V. Katalinic, T. Bilusic, I. Ljubenkov, M. Boban
Pages 462-469
I. Mudnic, D. Modun, I. Brizic, J. Vukovic, I. Generalic, V. Katalinic, T. Bilusic, I. Ljubenkov, M. Boban
Characterization of chemical ingredients and anticonvulsant activity of American skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)
Pages 485-493
Zhizhen Zhang, Xiao-yuan Lian, Shiyou Li, Janet L. Stringer
Pages 485-493
Zhizhen Zhang, Xiao-yuan Lian, Shiyou Li, Janet L. Stringer
No comments:
Post a Comment